Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Restrictions


It's been years since I have been 'on restriction' but that's what I am dealing with now. Limit 'repetitive use of right hand' and no pushing, pulling or lifting over 25 pounds. It's all related to tendonitis and an irritated ulnar nerve. You likely know that the 'funny bone' is not really a bone, but the ulnar nerve. Please don't rest your elbow on a hard surface repetitively when typing or on the telephone for example because that is what is the most likely cause (at least in my case). That said, I am doing well and certainly on the mend.

All the while I have been limiting typing and such, but I cannot help myself from blog hopping or searching for quilty inspiration elsewhere even though I have not been as productive in the sewing loft. My itch to stitch has been satisfied by looking at pictures like these log cabin quilts on Barbara Brackman's blog, this streak of lightning log cabin and I gasped when I saw this barn raising log cabin. Lovely.

~~Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are on the road to recovery soon and will be back to stitching!

    ReplyDelete