Saturday, May 5, 2012

Recently Finished

Work has been engaging me a bit more than usual lately, with Commencement just two weeks away and a number of obligations to complete before faculty leave for the Summer.  I'd love to post more often and I regret that it has been a while. 

Recently I finished a Bow Tucks tote.

And a small wristlet by JavaJem for times I need to jet off with my phone, keys, some cash, ID and a card, and do not want to carry more than I must. 

front of wristlet

back of wristlet

Now I am thinking I need to make the Bow Tucks tote in the Alexander Henry safari fabric and the wristlet in the Beachy fabric.  What do you think?!  It could be a while, but I think I will do just that.

Hope you are finding time to stitch and do what you love.

Happy stitching,
~~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment