Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm New Here

Hello, I’m Lisa. I live in California on the Central Coast and enjoy spending time outdoors when I am not working full time or sewing. I am married to Mr. Inspired Quilter (Mr. IQ) and we have two west highland white terriers (westies) who keep us busy.

I enjoy reading blogs (especially quilting blogs) and want to join in the fun. Here I will write about sewing and quilting projects in addition to a little of this and a little of that.

Antique and reproduction quilts are my favorites, however, I have a bit of a modern quilter streak and find Amish quilts lovely too. I guess I just love quilts in general.

What I like about other blogs: giveaways, pictures, sharing tips and tricks, and links to other blogs…so I’ll do that here too! I would like to start by sharing a few of my favorite things, so stay tuned for a giveaway right here.

1 comment:

  1. would love to see some of your quilts you have made.
    Do you own any antique quilts your willing to share with us?
    looking forward to learning more about your quilt making
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete